Me and the Boys

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We made it

We made it all the way across the country and our stuff finally arrived to. It has been slightly frantic and incredibly busy, which is why I haven't updated the blog lately. I seem to be short on photos at our new house, but I'll catch up soon.

Josh has been great and taken everything in stride. He seems to like his new house and his new room. Josh and daddy came downstairs after our first night in the house and Josh said "that's my carpet", "that's my couch". And of course, "those are my toys".

Josh's favorite activities in the new house are to
  • run around the living room and dining room "going fast". Josh says "chase me" and then we zoom around.
  • play hide and seek and hide in the closet. It usually happens like this "Where's Josh, is he in the bedroom? No. Is he in the bathroom? No?" Then Josh says "I'm in here" and he gets very excited when you find him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home